- 0 items in the shopping bag
With our obsession over DIY Bath and Body Products, we couldn’t be more thrilled to share the recipe of this cost effective, easy to make Floral Face and Body Scrub. This scrub is our favorite. It smells heavenly and exfoliates the skin effectively without being harsh. It will leave a faint scent of the natural oils of lavender and chamomile which will instantly relax and calm you down. After all skincare is a form of self care.
DIY FLORAL FACE & BODY SCRUB
- 4 tablespoons Organic Chamomile
- 4 tablespoons Organic Lavender Buds
- 4 tablespoons Oats
- 1 tablespoon Blue Cornflower Petals
- Add all these ingredients in a grinder jar.
- Turn the grinder on until everything is ground and well mixed.
- Transfer to an airtight glass jar and store in a cool and dry place.
Note: When you grind the lavender and chamomile, you will notice that they will release their natural oils and give such a beautiful aroma to the scrub and benefit your skin on usage.
Use it as a face and body scrub twice a week for gentle exfoliation. Due to its mild nature, this scrub can be used by all skin types including people with sensitive skin.
- Chamomile: Many components found in Chamomile significantly reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Lavender: Lavender’s anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing and healing skin that’s irritated or reddened from the sun, insect bites, or bacteria.
- Oats: Oats contain compounds called saponins which are natural cleansers for the skin.
- Blue Cornflower Petals: Cornflower has natural anti-inflammatory properties which help to soothe sensitive skin. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, cornflower is excellent at helping with acne- prone skin.