Hair Growth Challenge- I started this challenge last year in November to be consistent with my hair care ritual. While I was taking care of my hair using DIY hair masks & hair oils, I shared them on my personal page & a lot of you joined me in the challenge. This challenge not only helped a lot of my readers observe baby hair growing on their forehead & healthy nourished hair, this also helped them learn ways to make hair masks & scalp champi oils at home along with hair care tips.
Why you should join me in this Hair Growth Challenge?
- consistent hair care
- taking out time from daily tasks for yourself
- learn effective hair care
- learn to DIY masks and oils using kitchen ingredients
- hair growth
- majorly BETTER HAIR HEALTH.
the focus should not just be hair growth as hair growth varies from person to person due to many other factors. While you might or might not observe new hair growth, you will surely observe nourished healthy looking hair if you are consistent.
What to do for this Hair Growth Challenge?
We will be starting this challenge from 1st April (weekend). You will have to follow all the below mentioned instructions to be a part:
- hair mask on weekends
- mid week hair champi (scalp massage) with oil
- hair rinse post shampoo
- protective hair styles for entire month (bun/braids)
- avoiding heat tools or hair styling as much as possible
- no hot water for hair wash
Optional: including ingredients like curry leaves, amla or any plant based supplement for hair in your diet. I have kept this optional as everyone’s diet is different. The main focus should be – nutritional diet.
You can use any masks, oils, hair rinse & supplements etc for this challenge. I am sharing a list of all that I will be using for DIYs below. If you get these, you will be able to follow all the DIY recipes for hair masks, oils and rinse I will share for the hair growth challenge in the month of April on my personal page @glitternaturally.
- Kalonji Oil: This oil is used to treat hair loss, stimulate new hair growth, heal dandruff, prevent premature graying of hair and strengthen the hair roots. I chose this oil after seeing amazing reviews from my clients for hair growth.
- Tamanu Oil: Tamanu Oil encourages stronger, longer, and healthier hair growth, addresses hair loss, hydrates the strands, brings out hair’s natural sheen, and helps with easier manageability. It also works to soothe inflammation and eliminate fungal infections on the scalp. I chose this oil after using it just twice for my hair & noticing extremely soft and shiny hair. I wanted to use it more for my hair care.
- Cacao Powder: Cacao Powder (dark chocolate) is not only beneficial for health but also for hair when used in hair masks. It adds shine, promotes hair growth, prevents premature greys and also hydrates hair strands. If you follow me on glitternaturally, you know I use it a lot in my hair masks. It is a must have ingredient according to me for DIY hair masks.
In addition to these, we will only be using kitchen ingredients for DIYs,.
OFFER FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO JOIN WITH THE INGREDIENTS I WILL BE USING:
Use code “hairgrowthchallenge” to get Kalonji Oil & Tamanu Oil on 10% off. If you purchase these two, you will also receive 10g Burdock Root (a great herb for haircare) free with your order. (Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.)
Follow me on @glitternaturally & turn on posts/stories notifications to stay in loop for the hair growth challenge from 1st April’21.