- 0 items in the shopping bag
- Orders will take 10-15 working days to get delivered.
Apricot Kernel Meal (Apricot Scrub)- Gutti Khal, 100g
Available: 11 in stock
- Our Apricot Kernel Meal is ground from the kernels of the apricot fruit when the gutti oil/chuli oil is cold pressed.
- This finely ground powder is perfect for gentle exfoliation without making your skin dry. It turns into a milky paste when you add water because of the presence of apricot oil in it.
- Use it as a face and body scrub just as it is or mix with our Rose Petals Powder to make a tan removal body scrub.
- It has a lovely aroma because of it’s Apricot oil (chuli oil) content.
- Just mix a half tablespoon of our apricot kernel meal or gutti ki khal with rose water or milk for a mild exfoliator that won’t make your skin dry.
- Suitable for all skin types.
How is our Apricot Kernel Meal made?
High in the mountains, the kernels of Apricot fruits are first wood pressed traditionally to extract Chuli oil or now famously known as Gutti ka tel (apricot oil). The pressed kernels left after making the oil is ground into a fine granluted powder which works as a mild scrub for all skin types as it also has leftover oil content present in it.
How to store:
Keep the jar closed properly in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as it might damage the product.