0 items in the shopping bag
- Orders will take 10-15 working days to get delivered.
Blue Chamomile Hydrosol [Steam Distilled Water of Chamomile]
Available: 34 in stock
- Our Blue Chamomile hydrosol is steam distilled using Chamomile Flowers, our organic Chamomile gives blue essential oil and hydrosol is transparent with few drops of essential oil dispersed into it.
- Chamomile Soothing Mist: Chamomile Hydrosol is known for its calming properties. It is very calming and soothing to the skin and can be used on both children and adults to soothe when irritation occurs. Its an excellent mist for sensitive skin, rashes, sunburn and irritation. When applied over the skin, it can provide a comforting and moisturizing effect that feels amazing.
- Chamomile is the ideal hydrosol for baby care. Mist on baby’s bedding to promote calmness and is gentle enough to use on a baby’s bottom for occasional irritation in the diaper area. It is calming and soothing to stress and aggravation. Many yoga enthusiasts spray it on their yoga mats before beginning with their practice. Calmness in a bottle!
Botanical Name: Matricaria Chamomilla
Steam Distillation using freshly harvested organic Chamomile.
– 100% Pure, Single Ingredient Multipurpose Product: Mist without any additives. Steam distilled in small batches.
– Raw & Cruelty-Free: No animal testing done.EVER!
– Comes in an amber glass bottle to preserve quality.
Use it as a face mist/body mist/scalp mist. You can also add it to your face masks instead of water. It can be added to your DIYs and skincare formulations too.
Note: Hydrosol doesn’t smell exactly like its herb/essential oil counterpart. The aroma of hydrosol differs because there are many components of a herb that water doesn’t capture and similarly there are many components of a herb that an oil doesn’t capture. Some hydrosols can smell too strong while some might not even have a fragrance. Some hydrosols can smell all floral and good while some smell totally opposite (even if the herb used is a nice smelling flower). We don’t further add any essential oil/fragrance oil to enhance their smell. Our purpose is to bring them to you as pure as possible for their therapeutic (healing) benefits.
We don’t add preservatives to our hydrosols from our side so the shelf life is short. To prolong the shelf life, we recommend hydrosols be stored in the refrigerator from the time of purchase.