Use it as a body scrub, blackheads remover, body soak, foot soak, natural fertilizer, etc.
Epsom Salt, 200g
Quantity: 200 gms (comes in pouch)
- Epsom Salt for Bath Soak: Epsom Salt is used in bath salts to promote relaxation. It can be used as a stand alone salt for soaking or may be blended with essential oils and botanicals for a truly splendid bathing experience.
- Our Epsom salt is of the highest quality, and its coarse texture makes it easy to incorporate them into baths, scrubs and soaks. Epsom salt is mainly made up of magnesium and sulfates. Unlike other salts, Epsom salt does not leave the skin feeling dry. On the contrary, it leaves the skin with a soft and silky texture.
- Adding Epsom salts to your bath water makes for a luxurious and relaxing experience for the mind and body. While soaking, try massaging some of the salts over your skin, as this will help to exfoliate and cleanse the skin.
- Epsom Salt Foot Soak: For sore feet, add 1/2 cup of Epsom salt to a large pot of water. Essential oils, such as Lavender or Rosemary, may be added to enhance relaxation. To make a compress, dissolve 2 cups of Epsom salt in hot water, and use this mixture for your compress.
- Epsom Salt for plants: Epsom salt helps improve flower blooming and enhances a plant’s green color. It can even help plants grow bushier.
46 in stock