Expeller Pressed & Refined
Benefits of Mango Butter
- Does not clog pores
- Contains vitamin A
- Loaded with Vitamins B, C, D, E & fatty acids helping with cell regeneration, which gives the skin a rejuvenated, revitalized appearance
- Stops the itching of stretching skin
- Deeply moisturizes dry cracked skin
- Safe for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Effective as a scalp conditioner (seals in moisture and reduces breakage and hair loss by strengthening hair follicles)
- Protects hair from drying, helps control frizz and boosts volume and growth
Drop a pea-size dollop of mango butter in your hands and rub together to melt, and then apply directly to the skin. If you whip it into one of our luscious body butter recipes, apply much as you would any other cream.
Keep the jar in a cool and dry place with lid tightly closed. If it is too hot & humid, store in fridge.
Butters often melt in transit to higher temperature states during the summer months. Due to temperature fluctuations, ‘fat blooms’ will occasionally appear on the surface of mango butter. This happens when the fat solids separate and then re-cool, resulting in a spotted look. This is completely normal and not a cause for concern.