- 0 items in the shopping bag
Moroccan Argan Beldi Soap Paste
Available: 5 in stock
Quantity: 200 gms
Our Moroccan Beldi Soap is a traditional cleansing and skin softening treatment direct from the famed hammams of Morocco. Made from saponified olive pulp and cold pressed Moroccan argan oil, this gel-like soap can be used for cleansing or as a body masque to soften skin prior to exfoliating.
– All-Natural, Soap Paste From Morocco
– Cruelty-Free: No animal testing done.EVER!
– Rich in Vitamin E and A, making the soap exceptionally moisturizing
– Cleanses by removing toxins and preparing skin for exfoliation by loosening top layer of dead skin cells
– Hydrates dry skin and is a great contribution to any anti-again skin regime
– Leaves skin soft and silky after wash
– Soap is suitable for all skin types
Moroccan Olive Pulp, Moroccan Argan Oil, Sodium Hydroxide
|Directions To Use|
First pores are allowed to open with hot water. Then Beldi Soap is applied liberally to cover the body, working into a slight lather, and then allowed to penetrate skin for 3 – 10 minutes. After rinsing, the skin is scrubbed heavily with a dry brush.
Always scoop out the product with a wooden spoon. Store it away from moisture in a dark place.
Face, Body & Hair