- 0 items in the shopping bag
- Orders will take 10-15 working days to get delivered.
Nettle Hydrosol [Steam Distilled Water of Wild Stinging Nettle]
Available: 29 in stock
Quantity: 100 ml
Our Nettlle Hydrosol is created by steam distilling wildly grown Stinging Nettle in the Himalayas.
- Nettle Hydrosol for hair care: Nettle leaves are rich in silica and sulfur which helps in making hair shinier and healthier. When used as a scalp mist, Nettle Hydrosol can help clear dandruff and reduce hair fall. Not only does nettle help in combating hair loss, it also helps in hair re-growth.
- Nettle Hydrosol for acne: It can also be used as a skin toner for acne prone skin as it is known to cure acne.
Spray it on your scalp for healthy hair or add it to your face masks or hair masks to activate instead of plain water. You can also use it directly as a toner if the smell doesn’t bother you.
Botanical name: Urtica dioica
Steam Distilled using freshly harvested Wild Nettle
– 100% Organic, Single Ingredient Multipurpose Product: Hydrosol without any additives. Steam distilled in small batches.
– Raw & Cruelty-Free: No animal testing done.EVER!
– Comes in an amber glass bottle to preserve quality.
Use it as a face mist/body mist/scalp mist. You can also add it to your face masks instead of water. It can be added to your DIYs and skincare formulations too.
Note: Hydrosol doesn’t smell exactly like its herb/essential oil counterpart. The aroma of hydrosol differs because there are many components of a herb that water doesn’t capture and similarly there are many components of a herb that an oil doesn’t capture. Some hydrosols can smell too strong while some might not even have a fragrance. Some hydrosols can smell all floral and good while some smell totally opposite (even if the herb used is a nice smelling flower). We don’t further add any essential oil/fragrance oil to enhance their smell. Our purpose is to bring them to you as pure as possible for their therapeutic (healing) benefits.
We don’t add preservatives to our hydrosols from our side so the shelf life is short. To prolong the shelf life, we recommend hydrosols be stored in the refrigerator from the time of purchase.