0 items in the shopping bag
- Orders will take 10-15 working days to get delivered.
Organic Holy Basil Hydrosol [Tulsi Toner/Tulsi Water]
Available: 1 in stock
Quantity: 100 ml
- Our Basil (Tulsi) hydrosol is steam distilled using freshly harvested organic tulsi leaves.
- Tulsi Toner for oily acne prone skin: The astringent properties of basil make it an effective toner for oily skin. Being antibacterial in nature, basil is good for fighting off bacteria that irritate skin and lead to acne.
- Meditation Mist: Spicy-sweet and centering, the warming scent of tulsi (holy basil) is used in meditation and for clarity. The fresh herbal scent of basil hydrosol is invigorating, cleansing, mind sharpening and mood uplifting. Enjoy spraying it around you to freshen your mind and body. A tonifying spray for balanced emotions and skin. .
- It is excellent for repelling mosquitoes. You can spritz it on mosquitoes or around you to keep them away.
Botanical name: Ocimum Tenuiflorum
Steam Distilled using freshly harvested tulsi leaves.
– 100% Pure, Single Ingredient Multipurpose Product: Mist without any additives. Steam distilled in small batches.
– Raw & Cruelty-Free: No animal testing done.EVER!
– Comes in an amber glass bottle to preserve quality.
Use it as a face mist/body mist/scalp mist. You can also add it to your face masks instead of water. It can be added to your DIYs and skincare formulations too.
Note: Hydrosol doesn’t smell exactly like its herb/essential oil counterpart. The aroma of hydrosol differs because there are many components of a herb that water doesn’t capture and similarly there are many components of a herb that an oil doesn’t capture. Some hydrosols can smell too strong while some might not even have a fragrance. Some hydrosols can smell all floral and good while some smell totally opposite (even if the herb used is a nice smelling flower). We don’t further add any essential oil/fragrance oil to enhance their smell. Our purpose is to bring them to you as pure as possible for their therapeutic (healing) benefits.
We don’t add preservatives to our hydrosols from our side so the shelf life is short. To prolong the shelf life, we recommend hydrosols be stored in the refrigerator from the time of purchase.