- 0 items in the shopping bag
- Orders will take 10-15 working days to get delivered.
Organic Calendula Hydrosol (Seasonal)
Available: 1 in stock
Quantity: 100 ml
Our organic Calendula hydrosol is made by steam distilling Calendula Officinalis petals in the Himalayas. It takes approximately 3.2 kgs of fresh Calendula flowers to produce 1L of our Calendula Hydrosol. Since we only use fresh material for all our hydrosols, Calendula hydrosol will only be distilled during the months of Feb to March.
Our Calendula Hydrosol is antimicrobial and antibacterial. It promotes healing and has analgesic properties. Calendula hydrosol is also very clarifying and rejuvenating, making it a wonderfully refreshing facial toner. You can use it to heal skin chafing, insect bites and stings, dry skin, diaper rash and more. Calendula hydrosol is a safe choice for pets too.
Botanical name: Calendula Officinalis
Steam Distilled using freshly harvested organic Calendula Petals in the Himalayas.
– 100% Pure, Single Ingredient Multipurpose Product: Mist without any additives. Steam distilled in small batches.
– Raw & Cruelty-Free: No animal testing done.EVER!
– Comes in an amber glass bottle to preserve quality.
Use it as a face mist/body mist/scalp mist. You can also add it to your face masks instead of water. It can be added to your DIYs and skincare formulations too.