0 items in the shopping bag
- Orders will take 10-15 working days to get delivered.
Curry Leaf Hydrosol [Steam Distilled Curry Leaf/ Curry Patta Water]
Available: 5 in stock
Quantity: 100 ml
Steam distilled using leaves of organically grown curry patta tree, Curry Leaf hydrosol makes an amazing addition to your hair care routine as a scalp mist.
- Curry Leaf Hydrosol for hair: If used regularly, curry leaf water or curry leaf hydrosol can promote hair growth, reduce dandruff, heal scalp infections and prevent premature greying of hair.
- Curry Leaf Hydrosol for skin: When sprayed on the skin, it can help heal minor skin rash, wounds, insect bites and stings. It can also be used as a toner for all skin types especially oily-acne prone skin.
Botanical name: Murraya koenigii
Steam Distilled using freshly plucked organic curry leaves.
– 100% Organic, Single Ingredient Multipurpose Product: Hydrosol without any additives. Steam distilled in small batches.
– Raw & Cruelty-Free: No animal testing done.EVER!
– Comes in an amber glass bottle to preserve quality.
Use it as a face mist/body mist/scalp mist. You can also add it to your face masks instead of water. It can be added to your DIYs and skincare formulations too.
Note: Hydrosol doesn’t smell exactly like its herb/essential oil counterpart. The aroma of hydrosol differs because there are many components of a herb that water doesn’t capture and similarly there are many components of a herb that an oil doesn’t capture. Some hydrosols can smell too strong while some might not even have a fragrance. Some hydrosols can smell all floral and good while some smell totally opposite (even if the herb used is a nice smelling flower). We don’t further add any essential oil/fragrance oil to enhance their smell. Our purpose is to bring them to you as pure as possible for their therapeutic (healing) benefits.
We don’t add preservatives to our hydrosols from our side so the shelf life is short. To prolong the shelf life, we recommend hydrosols be stored in the refrigerator from the time of purchase.