- Orders will take 10-15 working days to get delivered.
Organic Kashmiri Lavender Hydrosol [Lavender Water]
Available: Sorry, this product is unavailable. Please choose a different combination.
Quantity: 100 ml
- Our Lavender Hydrosol is steam distilled using freshly harvested lavender buds grown in Kashmir.
- Lavender Hydrosol as Toner for skin: Lavender hydrosol provides a cooling, hydrating and toning effect on the skin with antibacterial and antifungal properties, ideal for mild acne. It works amazing as an after sun mist & nighttime mist for a calming and soothing effect.
- Lavender Soothing Mist: Use Lavender water on mild cuts and burns (including Sunburn) to help provide soothing relief. It can also be used on insect bites, where the antibacterial properties help to kill any bacteria, whilst the natural property of Lavender helps to reduce the itch.
- Lavender Scalp Mist: The Lavender water can be used as a light scalp mist to help soothe the irritated scalp. Lavender herb is known for calming properties too. Spray this whenever you need a calming effect.
Please note: Pure, steam distilled lavender hydrosol never smells floral like Lavender Essential Oil or buds. It has an altogether different aroma which can even smell bad to some people. We believe in being 100% genuine about our products which is why we don’t add any fragrance/essential oil to it to make it smell nice.
Product expected to be restocked soon
Botanical name: Lavandula Augustifolia
Steam Distilled using freshly harvested organic Lavender buds in Kashmir
– 100% Pure, Single Ingredient Multipurpose Product: Mist without any additives. Steam distilled in small batches using Kashmiri Lavender.
– Raw & Cruelty-Free: No animal testing done. EVER!
– Comes in an amber glass bottle to preserve quality.
Use it as a face mist/body mist/scalp mist. You can also add it to your face masks instead of water. It can be added to your DIYs and skincare formulations too.
Note: Hydrosol doesn’t smell exactly like its herb/essential oil counterpart. The aroma of hydrosol differs because there are many components of a herb that water doesn’t capture and similarly there are many components of a herb that an oil doesn’t capture. Some hydrosols can smell too strong while some might not even have a fragrance. Some hydrosols can smell all floral and good while some smell totally opposite (even if the herb used is a nice smelling flower). We don’t further add any essential oil/fragrance oil to enhance their smell. Our purpose is to bring them to you as pure as possible for their therapeutic (healing) benefits.
We don’t add preservatives to our hydrosols from our side so the shelf life is short. To prolong the shelf life, we recommend hydrosols be stored in the refrigerator from the time of purchase.