- 0 items in the shopping bag
- Orders will take 10-15 working days to get delivered.
Organic Lemongrass Hydrosol [Steam Distilled Lemongrass Water]
Available: 32 in stock
Quantity: 100 ml
- Our Lemongrass hydrosol is steam distilled using fresh organic Lemongrass grown in our farm in Uttarakhand.
- Astringent Toner: Lemongrass hydrosol is antibacterial in nature. It’s good for controlling acne and fighting itchy skin and scalp conditions.Lemongrass keeps skin clean, while also inhibiting the growth of bacteria, making it great for fighting acne. It tones and balances the pH of skin, leaving it clean and bright.
- Natural Deodorant Spray: Lemongrass holds an ‘uplifting’ and pleasing smell that brings together an earthy lemon scent with just a tiny hint of floral-ish notes. Spray it on your skin and hair after a shower as a natural perfume.It can also be used to make a deodorant spray for the summer. This steam distilled water is well suited as a natural fragrance or after shave mist.
- Spray on a tissue and use as a refreshing wipe. Lemongrass has a soothing effect and can thus be used to purify the air. Making a homemade bug spray? Lemongrass Hydrosol is the perfect base!
Botanical name: Cymbopogon Citratus
Steam Distilled using freshly harvested organic Lemongrass
– 100% Organic, Single Ingredient Multipurpose Product: Hydrosol without any additives. Steam distilled in small batches.
– Raw & Cruelty-Free: No animal testing done.EVER!
– Comes in an amber glass bottle to preserve quality.
Use it as a face mist/body mist/scalp mist. You can also add it to your face masks instead of water. It can be added to your DIYs and skincare formulations too.
Note: Hydrosol doesn’t smell exactly like its herb/essential oil counterpart. The aroma of hydrosol differs because there are many components of a herb that water doesn’t capture and similarly there are many components of a herb that an oil doesn’t capture. Some hydrosols can smell too strong while some might not even have a fragrance. Some hydrosols can smell all floral and good while some smell totally opposite (even if the herb used is a nice smelling flower). We don’t further add any essential oil/fragrance oil to enhance their smell. Our purpose is to bring them to you as pure as possible for their therapeutic (healing) benefits.
We don’t add preservatives to our hydrosols from our side so the shelf life is short. To prolong the shelf life, we recommend hydrosols be stored in the refrigerator from the time of purchase.