- 0 items in the shopping bag
- Orders will take 10-15 working days to get delivered.
Organic Neem Leaves Hydrosol [Steam Distilled Neem Toner]
Available: 5 in stock
Quantity: 100 ml
- Our Neem Hydrosol is steam distilled from freshly plucked wild neem leaves.
- Neem Toner for all skin types: Neem, a tropical Asian tree, is known as “nature’s pharmacy” because of its medicinal properties. It has anti-bacterial properties, and is used extensively in ayurvedic preparations. It is effective in treating skin problems such as acne, eczema, ringworm and other common skin infections. Use it as a toner for acne prone skin.
- Scalp Mist for dandruff: Neem hydrosol can be used as a scalp mist once a day to reduce dandruff.
Botanical name: Azadirachta Indica
Steam Distilled using Wild Neem Leaves
– 100% Organic, Single Ingredient Multipurpose Product: Hydrosol without any additives. Steam distilled in small batches.
– Raw & Cruelty-Free: No animal testing done.EVER!
– Comes in an amber glass bottle to preserve quality.
Use it as a face mist/body mist/scalp mist. You can also add it to your face masks instead of water. It can be added to your DIYs and skincare formulations too.
Note: Hydrosol doesn’t smell exactly like its herb/essential oil counterpart. The aroma of hydrosol differs because there are many components of a herb that water doesn’t capture and similarly there are many components of a herb that an oil doesn’t capture. Some hydrosols can smell too strong while some might not even have a fragrance. Some hydrosols can smell all floral and good while some smell totally opposite (even if the herb used is a nice smelling flower). We don’t further add any essential oil/fragrance oil to enhance their smell. Our purpose is to bring them to you as pure as possible for their therapeutic (healing) benefits.
We don’t add preservatives to our hydrosols from our side so the shelf life is short. To prolong the shelf life, we recommend hydrosols be stored in the refrigerator from the time of purchase.