0 items in the shopping bag
- Orders will take 10-15 working days to get delivered.
Organic Peppermint Hydrosol [Peppermint Water/Cooling Mist]
Available: 23 in stock
Quantity: 100 ml
- Our Peppermint Hydrosol is steam distilled using freshly harvested organic Peppermint Leaves.
- Cooling Peppermint Mist for Skin: Peppermint water contains a small amount of Menthol which provides a cooling effect on the skin which makes it helpful in hot climates, after working out or when dealing with hot flashes. Inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea can be relieved using peppermint water.
- Peppermint Toner for Oily Skin: It has astringent properties so it controls oily skin and tightens large pores when used as a facial toner.
- Peppermint Scalp Mist: Peppermint has stimulant properties. Spray it on your scalp once a day to stimulate hair growth by invigorating the hair follicles. It helps reduce dandruff too.
- It can also help stay alert and maintain focus.
Botanical name: Mentha Piperita
Steam Distilled using freshly harvested organic Peppermint leaves.
– 100% Pure, Single Ingredient Multipurpose Product: Mist without any additives. Steam distilled in small batches.
– Raw & Cruelty-Free: No animal testing done. EVER!
– Comes in an amber glass bottle to preserve quality.
Use it as a face mist/body mist/scalp mist. You can also add it to your face masks instead of water. It can be added to your DIYs and skincare formulations too.
Note: Hydrosol doesn’t smell exactly like its herb/essential oil counterpart. The aroma of hydrosol differs because there are many components of a herb that water doesn’t capture and similarly there are many components of a herb that an oil doesn’t capture. Some hydrosols can smell too strong while some might not even have a fragrance. Some hydrosols can smell all floral and good while some smell totally opposite (even if the herb used is a nice smelling flower). We don’t further add any essential oil/fragrance oil to enhance their smell. Our purpose is to bring them to you as pure as possible for their therapeutic (healing) benefits.
We don’t add preservatives to our hydrosols from our side so the shelf life is short. To prolong the shelf life, we recommend hydrosols be stored in the refrigerator from the time of purchase.