- 0 items in the shopping bag
Organic Rose Hydrosol
Available: 8 in stock
Quantity: 100 ml
Rose water has been used throughout history by women around the world. Rose water was so popular in fact, even Cleopatra used it to keep her skin dewy and supple during her reign as Queen of Egypt. It was used as a means to cool hot angry skin in the summer heat as well as for its ability to smooth, nourish, and brighten uneven complexions. Rose as an herb is very cooling, soothing, anti-inflammatory, and astringent…the perfect recipe for those suffering from acne and irritation. Apply it to red, hot to the touch, blemished areas for a calming effect that helps balance the skin’s PH. It’s properties benefit sensitive, irritated, dry, and even oily skin complexions by controlling sebum production, reducing inflammation, and allowing the outer skin barrier to heal and repair itself. Rose water even tightens the pores making them appear smaller. It also helps lighten hyperpigmentation over time. Emotionally and spiritually, rose has a long history of gracefully lifting the mood, and it is believed to help reduce anger and an agitated mind.
Botanical name: Rosa damascena
– 100% Pure, Single Ingredient Multipurpose Product: Mist without any additives. Steam distilled in small batches.
– Raw & Cruelty-Free: No animal testing done.EVER!
– Comes in an amber glass bottle to preserve quality.
|Ways To Use|
– Spray it on your face after cleansing for a toning effect.