- Orders will take 10-15 working days to get delivered.
Rose Hydrosol [Organic, Steam Distilled Rose Water]
Available: Sorry, this product is unavailable. Please choose a different combination.
Quantity: 100 ml
- Purest Rose Water: Our Rose Hydrosol is steam distilled using freshly harvested organic Pahadi Desi Gulab. It takes around 55kgs of Rose petals to make 11L of our organic Rose Hydrosol. Rose hydrosol is the purest form of rose water.
- Rose Water Toner for skin: Rose hydrosol can be used to cool hot angry skin in the summer heat as well as for its ability to smooth, nourish, and brighten uneven complexions. Rose as an herb is very cooling, soothing, anti-inflammatory, and astringent…the perfect recipe for those suffering from acne and irritation. Apply it to red, hot to the touch, blemished areas for a calming effect that helps balance the skin’s PH. It’s properties benefit sensitive, irritated, dry, and even oily skin complexions by controlling sebum production, reducing inflammation, and allowing the outer skin barrier to heal and repair itself.
- Rose Hydrosol as soothing eye mist: According to ayurveda, Roses are cooling for eyes. Spray our rose hydrosol in your eyes after a long tiring day on laptop or in the sun.
- Emotionally and spiritually, rose has a long history of gracefully lifting the mood, and it is believed to help reduce anger and an agitated mind.
Roses Used: Desi Pahadi Gulab
Steam Distillation using freshly harvested organic Rose Petals in Uttarakhand. It takes around 55kgs of Rose petals to make 11L of our organic Rose Hydrosol.
– 100% Pure, Single Ingredient Multipurpose Product: Mist without any additives. Steam distilled in small batches.
– Raw & Cruelty-Free: No animal testing done.EVER!
– Comes in an amber glass bottle to preserve quality.
Use it as a face mist/body mist/scalp mist. You can also add it to your face masks instead of water. It can be added to your DIYs and skincare formulations too.
Note: Hydrosol doesn’t smell exactly like its herb/essential oil counterpart. The aroma of hydrosol differs because there are many components of a herb that water doesn’t capture and similarly there are many components of a herb that an oil doesn’t capture. Some hydrosols can smell too strong while some might not even have a fragrance. Some hydrosols can smell all floral and good while some smell totally opposite (even if the herb used is a nice smelling flower). We don’t further add any essential oil/fragrance oil to enhance their smell. Our purpose is to bring them to you as pure as possible for their therapeutic (healing) benefits.
We don’t add preservatives to our hydrosols from our side so the shelf life is short. To prolong the shelf life, we recommend hydrosols be stored in the refrigerator from the time of purchase.