0 items in the shopping bag
- Orders will take 10-15 working days to get delivered.
Rosemary Hydrosol [Rosemary Scalp Mist/ Rosemary Water for Skin]
Available: Sorry, this product is unavailable. Please choose a different combination.
Quantity: 100 ml
- Our Rosemary Hydrosol is steam distilled using freshly harvested organic Rosemary Leaves.
- Rosemary Mist for scalp: Since Rosemary is known to promote hair growth, our Rosemary Hydrosol makes an effective scalp mist.
- Rosemary Toner for skin: When used as a toner or facial mist, Rosemary Hydrosol can help calm irritations, blemishes, bumps, and roughness. It works on the middle layers of the skin, soothing and healing from the inside out.
- Rosemary is also analgesic, giving it a little extra punch in helping to relieve pain associated with various skin irritations.
- Rosemary’s remarkable antimicrobial properties make it popular for adding to homemade cleaners. This rosemary hydrosol is excellent for using as a linen spray or surface disinfectant or using as a room spray or in place of water in a diffuser to help clear the air of unwanted microbial activity.
Product expected to be restocked soon
Botanical name: Rosemarinus officinalis
Steam Distilled using freshly harvested organic rosemary leaves
– 100% Pure, Single Ingredient Multipurpose Product: Mist without any additives. Steam distilled in small batches.
– Raw & Cruelty-Free: No animal testing done.EVER!
– Comes in an amber glass bottle to preserve quality.
Use it as a face mist/body mist/scalp mist. You can also add it to your face masks instead of water. It can be added to your DIYs and skincare formulations too.
Note: Hydrosol doesn’t smell exactly like its herb/essential oil counterpart. The aroma of hydrosol differs because there are many components of a herb that water doesn’t capture and similarly there are many components of a herb that an oil doesn’t capture. Some hydrosols can smell too strong while some might not even have a fragrance. Some hydrosols can smell all floral and good while some smell totally opposite (even if the herb used is a nice smelling flower). We don’t further add any essential oil/fragrance oil to enhance their smell. Our purpose is to bring them to you as pure as possible for their therapeutic (healing) benefits.
We don’t add preservatives to our hydrosols from our side so the shelf life is short. To prolong the shelf life, we recommend hydrosols be stored in the refrigerator from the time of purchase.