0 items in the shopping bag
- Orders will take 10-15 working days to get delivered.
Organic Turmeric Hydrosol [Turmeric Toner/ Turmeric Water]
Available: 6 in stock
Quantity: 100 ml
- Our Turmeric Hydrosol is steam distilled from brightly colored organic turmeric roots, Turmeric hydrosol is a clear, almost colorless liquid.
- Turmeric Toner for all skin types: With a spicy and earthy aroma, our organic turmeric hydrosol makes a lovely facial toner for a radiant complexion. It is also helpful for minor skin irritations. It’s anti-inflammatory + powerful antioxidant qualities help to reduce skin inflammation while aiding in wound healing. It contains a huge source of antibacterial constituents that help to slow down free radical damage to skin cells while helping to reduce acne & scarring.
Botanical name: Curcuma longa
Steam Distilled using organic bright yellow turmeric roots
– 100% Organic, Single Ingredient Multipurpose Product: Hydrosol without any additives. Steam distilled in small batches.
– Raw & Cruelty-Free: No animal testing done.EVER!
– Comes in an amber glass bottle to preserve quality.
Use it as a face mist/body mist/scalp mist. You can also add it to your face masks instead of water. It can be added to your DIYs and skincare formulations too.
Note: Hydrosol doesn’t smell exactly like its herb/essential oil counterpart. The aroma of hydrosol differs because there are many components of a herb that water doesn’t capture and similarly there are many components of a herb that an oil doesn’t capture. Some hydrosols can smell too strong while some might not even have a fragrance. Some hydrosols can smell all floral and good while some smell totally opposite (even if the herb used is a nice smelling flower). We don’t further add any essential oil/fragrance oil to enhance their smell. Our purpose is to bring them to you as pure as possible for their therapeutic (healing) benefits.
We don’t add preservatives to our hydrosols from our side so the shelf life is short. To prolong the shelf life, we recommend hydrosols be stored in the refrigerator from the time of purchase.