0 items in the shopping bag
- Orders will take 10-15 working days to get delivered.
Organic Vetiver Hydrosol [Steam Distilled Khus Water/ Vetiver Toner]
Available: Sorry, this product is unavailable. Please choose a different combination.
- Our Vetiver Hydrosol is steam distilled using freshly harvested Vetiver roots.
- Skin & Scalp Soothing Mist: Due to its cooling nature, Vetiver calms down acne, heated up skin or sunburnt skin. It can also help relieve itchy scalp.
- Refreshing Vetiver Mist: Vetiver Hydrosol’s aroma is remarkably grounding and calming. Use it as a refreshing face/body mist or linen spray. Spray it on underarms too. It works great as an soothing aftershave or waxing mist.
Product expected to be restocked soon
Botanical Name: Chrysopogon Zizanioides
Steam Distillation using freshly harvested Vetiver Roots
– 100% Pure, Single Ingredient Multipurpose Product: Mist without any additives. Steam distilled in small batches.
– Raw & Cruelty-Free: No animal testing done.EVER!
– Comes in an amber glass bottle to preserve quality.
Use it as a face mist/body mist/scalp mist. You can also add it to your face masks instead of water. It can be added to your DIYs and skincare formulations too.
Note: Hydrosol doesn’t smell exactly like its herb/essential oil counterpart. The aroma of hydrosol differs because there are many components of a herb that water doesn’t capture and similarly there are many components of a herb that an oil doesn’t capture. Some hydrosols can smell too strong while some might not even have a fragrance. Some hydrosols can smell all floral and good while some smell totally opposite (even if the herb used is a nice smelling flower). We don’t further add any essential oil/fragrance oil to enhance their smell. Our purpose is to bring them to you as pure as possible for their therapeutic (healing) benefits.
We don’t add preservatives to our hydrosols from our side so the shelf life is short. To prolong the shelf life, we recommend hydrosols be stored in the refrigerator from the time of purchase.