- 0 items in the shopping bag
- Orders will take 10-15 working days to get delivered.
Wild Turmeric Powder, 50g [Kasturi Manjal, Curcuma Aromatica, Jangli Haldi]
Available: 43 in stock
- Kasturi Manjal is called as wild turmeric in English and its botanical name is Curcuma aromatica. It has a bitter taste with a camphor like aroma.
- Nature’s treasure- “Kasturi Manjal” has been used for centuries in India as a natural Ayurvedic beauty product.
- Kasturi Manjal is a glow enhancing herb which is primarily used for cosmetic purposes.
- This magical spice is an excellent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant & antibacterial agent.
- It can be used for all skin types: acne prone skin, normal to dry skin, tanned or pigmented skin, and in fact it’s safe to apply on the skin of babies as well.
- It effectively reduces pigmentation and tan if used regularly as face mask or ubtan.
- Mix Blend It Raw Apothecary’s Wild Turmeric or Kasturi Manjal with Oats Flour/ Clays/ Gram Flour to create your own face masks and bath powders.
Benefits of Wild Turmeric for skin:
- reduces pigmentation if used regularly
- works of acne and acne marks
- evens out skin tone
- great for glow
Use it as a face mask with our Kaolin Clay or use it in DIY masks/scrubs as per your choice.
How to store:
Keep the jar closed tightly in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as it might damage the product.