Benefits of Kokum Butter:
- Ultra-moisturizing, helps rejuvenate and soften the skin
- Helps soothe irritated skin, stinging and burning
- Will not clog pores making it great for all skin types including acne prone skin
- Contains antioxidants that nourish the skin and help slow aging
- Helps repair damaged or cracked skin
- Softens the skin and restores skin flexibility
- Helps regenerate skin cells & reduces degeneration of skin cells
- Stimulates scalp for hair growth
Kokum Butter is a hard butter which cannot be used directly. Use it for making whipped butters, salves and balms. Or you can melt it and use it as a hair mask.
Keep the jar in a cool and dry place with lid tightly closed. If it is too hot & humid, store in fridge.
There might be some sediments in raw butters which is totally normal. If you spot any, kindly melt and sieve the butter for usage.