Botanical name: Rosemarinus officinalis
How is our Rosemary Hydrosol made?
Our organic Rosemary Hydrosol is steam distilled using freshly harvested organic rosemary leaves in the upper Himalayas.
- Organic rosemary hydrosol is a refreshing botanical water that has a slight spice and herbal brightness to its scent.
- This hydrosol is a great scalp and hair mist as well as a skin toner. You can also use it as a base in your formulations.
- Single ingredient product with no additives/ fillers etc.
- Vegan, cruelty free and 100% pure.
Rosemary Hydrosol Benefits & Uses
- Use it as a scalp mist for promoting healthy hair growth and healing dandruff
- Use it as a facial toner for its skin clarifying properties
- Unable to focus on work, spray it for concentration.
Note: Hydrosol doesn’t smell exactly like its herb/essential oil counterpart. The aroma of hydrosol differs because there are many components of a herb that water doesn’t capture and similarly there are many components of a herb that an oil doesn’t capture. Some hydrosols can smell too strong while some might not even have a fragrance. Some hydrosols can smell all floral and good while some smell totally opposite (even if the herb used is a nice smelling flower). We don’t further add any essential oil/fragrance oil to enhance their smell. Our purpose is to bring them to you as pure as possible for their therapeutic (healing) benefits.
We don’t add preservatives to our hydrosols from our side so the shelf life is short. To prolong the shelf life, we recommend hydrosols be stored in the refrigerator from the time of purchase.