How is it made?
Hibiscus sabdariffa flowers are first hand collected, sorted to retain just the flower petals and cleaned by a farmer family we have collaborated with in Karnataka. These are then dried and ground into powder. The powder is then sieved and packed.
Benefits of hibiscus powder for skin & hair:
- reduces pigmentation
- adds a glow
- great face mask for dull mature skin
- naturally exfoliates skin
- effective for whiteheads and blackheads
- great as a natural scalp exfoliator (mild and gentle yet effective in reducing the scalp buildup)
- adds shine and lustre to hair
Read this blog post for detailed benefits and DIYs using our hibiscus powder: 6 Benefits of Hibiscus Powder for Skin & Hair
How to store:
Keep the pouch in an airtight jar in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as it might damage the product.